%u06E9 %u06E9

Hmmm..............................................

Sorry to say but; worthless, dumb, pointless, unnecessary. Stop it.

Pivert1 responds:

It's the magic that let's this pass!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Awesome

I don't know what else I can say that hasn't already been said, but this is extremely awesome. Everything about it rules. Great ideas and everything. Brilliant job!

Shyguy Shorts 2 Shyguy Shorts 2

Haha...I like it

These shyguy shorts our, short, funny and entertaining. A great combo. Make more of these, maybe next time some longer ones.

Jonimation shorts # 2-5 Jonimation shorts # 2-5

Here's the review....

It's not that easy to make animations this short, and still be entertaining and funny, but you're are pretty good at it. Keep up the shorts.

Pac-Man Pizza Pac-Man Pizza

Good

You should make an updated version with better sound, cause the sound was kind of inconsistent and bad quality. I liked it though.

Ren&stimpy in "bug probs" Ren&stimpy in "bug probs"

Cool

Cool I love Ren & Stimpy, this animation was pretty good, do more. I like how you incorporated some of the shows classic humor. Good Job 8/10.

Command & Conquer TE Command & Conquer TE

Nice Job

I haven't watched it yet, because I have crappy dial-up however I'm gonna go with my instincts and give it a 10/10.

Killerratte responds:

Oh don't worry, i don't think you won't like it.

Frame By Frame By Frame Frame By Frame By Frame

Entertaining, colorful, enjoyable

I just watched your zubaduwiep, and I found that to be entertaining, in many ways this is similar, I like your style of color , lines, and a song. A lot of randmonness but it's still entertaining, that's what makes it entertaining. You have great skills, and a great imagination. :)

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Top Notch, Stunning, Funny, Intelligent, Clever

What can I say that hasn't already been said? I mean this is the peak of great animation every aspect of it is amazing. Keep up the awesome work!

Zubadiewap Zubadiewap

Colorful, Creative, Entertaining, Not bad.

It's colorful, creative, entertaining, but what's the point, I'm not saying I didn't like it, it was fairly entertaining but there's really no point, not bad though. It still held my attention which is not bad considering all it is, is a song, lines, colors and basically randomness. However could've put more time into it to make better looking animation and just a better quality. It would make a good screensaver ;)

Jovatov responds:

Yes, the fact that there really isn't much to it but randomness is a weak point. However it still was entertaining which was the whole purpose of the movie, to be entertaining.